42 hours / 14 classes
Tue, Thu,18:00-21:00, Sat 10:00-13:00
Python Basics – online course
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. It is widely used for back end development, software development and data science. The course starts by introducing python concepts and then dives deeper in how to read/write files in Python, access Internet data (API requests) and relational databases (SQL). You will earn the basics of OOP and will be able to define your own classes and functions. The course also covers the introduction to Git to keep track of your code changes and collaborate with your project team.
- Working with command line;
- Variables and data structures;
- Conditional statements;
- Loops (for, while);
- Functions and methods;
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Working with files;
- Access to data via API requests;
- Connecting to relational databases. SQL queries;
- Coding style guidelines.
- The basics of Python programming language;
- How to write your own classes and functions;
- How to connect to relational databases using Python and write SQL queries;
- How to use Git to keep track of your project code changes.
- a person looking for a career change
- a graduate from universities looking for as a Python programmer
- a developer with a mathematical mindset who would like to get career growth